Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

18-Month Portraits...FINALLY

We finally got Austin's 18-Month Portraits done...it only took 3 nights of his tantrums to get him to cooperate for these few pictures. I guess it's nice that I only get a couple of shots because than I don't have to edit through over 100! And it's wonderful to have a husband that can make your boy smile even during one of his hysterical bawling sessions. Don't let his big grin fool you...he HATES pictures now!


I have decided to make this shot a tradition in our family...

This was last year about the same time...

It just makes my heart happy!

It will be exciting to add a girl to the picture next year!
I can't believe how much my baby has grown up this
past year. He looks like a big boy. I love how he
is looking up at Aaron - the kid loves his daddy!

2 comments:

The Hunters said...

Misty, I love these pics! What a handsome stud :)

Micah and Jen said...

I agree....that last set of pics MUST become tradition.....LOVE IT! And don't worry, Gabe hates his picture taken too!