Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Friday, September 11, 2009

Aaron's gone Pro

No not a pro in golf but a pro in photography...

Here is my belly shot for 38..well almost 39 weeks.

I have been trying for the past two nights (well honestly I've been trying for two months) to get some pictures done before the baby comes and it's been quite the adventure...two nights ago Austin cried the whole time - last night right when we started he fell off the chair and hit his head (mom feeling horrible while dad yells at her so she starts crying with Austin). So I just asked Aaron if he would take a few of me and the belly, and I told him to do what he wants. Don't mind that my face if puffy and red that's from all the crying. But I think he did a pretty good job - it totally pays off making him come to some of my sessions with me. I felt that he needed his own little logo to put on these.

I don't enter my photos in the fair but I am going to make him start to enter next year, Im so proud of him.
So tonight we will attempt for the third night in a row to get a family picture taken and Austin's 18-month portraits done (now that he is 19-months).

4 comments:

Shelley Patterson said...

Super cute. He did a great job!

The Hunters said...

These pictures make me baby hungry! I love the one with Austin and you :)

Ben and Jen said...

Misty you look really good! Hope things go great for you!

Micah and Jen said...

He did a great job....and Micah is entering some of his stuff next year too!!! (only because he doesn't have to enter as a pro and compete with people who have their own employees!) AND you look totally beautiful in these photos....I really do love them! So glad you got to do some....I know how much they mean to you! :)