Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Monday, September 21, 2009

40 weeks Pregnant and still no baby...

That's right today I am 40 weeks Pregnant and I have no baby to hold. I’m not going to lie, I am a little sad. I guess I was just hoping that she would come early.
I had another Dr. appointment this morning and I am finally dilated 1 cm almost 2, and I am about 60% effaced (so I am progressing a little). He was able to strip my membranes too (always so much fun) so I am praying it helps get things started.
He said he would induce me if I wanted tomorrow and I just have a feeling to wait - Austin was so easy to deliver, I guess I am just praying for another easy delivery if I wait and go on my own...but so far this pregnancy hasn't been anything like Austin's.
I go back in Thursday morning so I guess we will go from there.
Let's just hope I go into labor before than because I really don't like posting without any pictures. It's no fun!

On a side note Austin has already learned to say his little sister's name (so if it comes out a boy I guess he will have a girly name). It's the cutest thing EVER! I really want to post a video of him but than it will spoil the surprise. (Even though most of you know).

4 comments:

Chelsi said...

Yay! At least you are progressing. Hope everything goes good for you ;)

Skye said...

Wishing you the best!!! Can't wait to see pics of your beautiful little girl...hopefully sooner than later...for your sake :)

Shelley Patterson said...

So sorry. I was thinking about you yesterday. When I was pregnant with Hunter, I saw my due date come and go... so depressing. Hang in there. The end is near.

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

That stinks!!! I hope that you go soon!!! And I am sure that you will have her before I have mine. At least I hope so...I want her to come early but not that early...although I know that thinking I will have her early has jinxed me and I will go past due too! Your maternity photos are so cute!!!