Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

6-months Already?

I have been working on this post for over a week now so some things are old news now :)


That's right, little miss Mylee is now 6-months-old!! Crazy, Crazy!
At her check up this week her stats were:

weight: 11 lbs. 9 oz.
height: 24 Inches

So she is still in the 3 percentile for both...so she is growing, she is just small! She is still in 0-3 month clothes (I am forcing her to wear 3-6 months now). She is still in siz 1 diapers, and size 1 shoes.

She may be small but that isn't keeping her from trying to crawl! Since she has been feeling better she has LOVED her tummy time! She will lay on her belly and swim. She gets on her knees and hands sometimes...but can't figure out how to move forward - so she ends up rolling all over and scooting until she gets where she wants to go! I don't want her to crawl but she is very getting close!

I have had the hardest time getting her to eat her baby food. I don't think she likes the texture...or taste, she always acts like she is gaging. I laid off trying for a while since she was sick and the past few days I have been working really hard to get her to eat - ANYTHING. And finally after opening and trying the 10th babyfood jar she decided she could choke down Blueberries mixed with apples (which is funny because that was Austin's fav!). I am praying that since she is starting to eat the babyfood it will help her sleep through the night!

I have had the hardest time getting her to sleep through the night. She has decided that she wants to wake up every 2-3 hours...starts to really take a toll on mommy after 6 months. She did sleep through the night when we were in Hawaii and for a few weeks after we got home - sure wish we could go back right now!!! :) But she was nursing a lot in Hawaii that's probably why!

I stopped nursing her after she turned 5-months, she has done very well on formula, and it's nice not to be so attached :) to her! I just worry because I can hardley ever get her to eat more than 2-3 oz of formula at a feeding.

But I guess I should worry about how much she eats if she acts full and is active, right? She has been hitting her milestone and she is very strong for how little she is. I just get frustrated because I waste so much formula because she just snacks!

She likes to blow little spit bubbles and make little motor noises (so cute) and she is doing the dadada speech and I ever caught her doing mamama the other day :) hopefully she says mama first! Oh and she is already a wonderful fit thrower! She can throw her whole body back and screams loud while kicking her legs...isn't that nice! :) I am already afraid of her terrible twos!!!

Well that's a big update on little miss Mylee
Even with the fits I love her and she is so fun to have around. We are all bless!
Here are a few pics from the last month or so:

Looks like she is going to keep her pretty blue eyes :)

In her jumper


looking in the mirror


Loves her tummy time!


Even falls asleep while playing


Here she is playing with her cousin Khloee!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

she is so adorable! I can't believe how fast the time goes....seems like you just had her a week ago!!!