Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Makes Me Happy....

So here is another cake I make...this one was for a photography session I had yesterday of a sweet little 1-year-old!


Photobucket
To see pictures from my "cake-smash" session go to my Photography website or click here for the direct link. Let me know what you think...any ideas to make it better?

2 comments:

Shelley Patterson said...

You seriously do such a great job! I love it!

Jenni said...

You make me ill with your talents.....but I am glad I get to benefit from them! :) Great job!!! :)