Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Monday, March 22, 2010

St. Patty's Day

Thought I might finally post some pics from St. Patricks Day...

Little Miss Mylee in the bow and shirt I made her

Mylee & Austin in their green outfits

The yummy mint chocolates I made...
I had to give them to the Hill family or I would of ate all of them!!!

Hope everyone had a fun day like we did!!

2 comments:

Shelley Patterson said...

How fun! You do such a great job making stuff. Seriously... you have a gift.

Jenni said...

Oh that little shirt is just too darling! How did you do it? And the chocolates....were sooooo yummy! I think I am the one that ended up eating the all! :)