Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Time

I had some sessions this weekend so I left my studio set up and I threw the kids in their Easter clothes and tried to get a cute pics of them together...yeap another attempt...failed! :) Austin just wanted candy and Mylee wasn't quite awake from her nap.


The dress Mylee is wearing is very special. My mother's best friend, Laura Yates, made me this dress before she passed away (which was before I was even married). When I found out I was having a girl I was so excited because I wanted my girl to be blessed in this dress...but Mylee came along and she was so small - it completely drowned her. So I saved it for Easter and I was so happy it fit her. I will now put the dress away until Mylee has a baby girl of her own.



Austin Loves his PEZ

Mylee and her new sandles that don't fit (her feet are to skinny!)

Aaron modeling his Easter present:
a new bat, ball, and PEZ (I know where Austin gets his love from)

My Easter strawberries

The cake I made for my nephew Jaxon
his birthday was Saturday
and he LOVES Spongebob
(FYI: Wal-Mart doesn't carry Spongebob toys - go figure)
I spent all night Saturday searching for some figures for his cake
I finally found some at Toys-R-Us
Jaxon the newest 2-year-old in the family

Bowen and Austin during the egg hunt at my parents house

Mylee enjoying some eggs
I think she liked her first Easter!

Today I decided to let her try a peep
And I think she liked it
What's not to like, right?
She takes after her mom and her sweet-tooth.
Austin didn't care to much about the peeps,
just like his dad!

Hope Everyone had a fun Easter!

6 comments:

Shelley Patterson said...

I'm sure it's really hard taking pictures of your kids. They probably don't react like kids you don't know as well. But the pictures did turn out really cute. I love that Mylee loves peeps. That's so cute. Glad you had a great Easter.

Jenni said...

I feel your pain on the the easter pics.....mine didn't turn out so hot either! What is it with our kids no letting us take photos of them? so not right!!! LOVE the peep pics.....so adorable! :)

The WIlloughby Family said...

Those pics are so cute! I was waiting for the weather to be nice but I may just have to take a few regardless...Looks like you guys had a fun Easter--Aaron especially! HAHA

The Hunters said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe how fast they are growing up! Hope you guys had a great Easter!

Jenn & Kiddos said...

You guys are too cute! Mylee's smile is so adorable! Hey...what did you decide to name your blog now that there are 4 of you??

Jenny said...

Cute Cute pics. Had a great time at dinner and I am wanting more of your cookies you made.