Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

MISSING

Missing Please help!



We have lost out black and white Tuxedo cat answers to "ki ki" or "Gizmo" He is 5 years old and very friendly...he took his collar off last week so he won't have any i.d. :( Please let us know if you see if or have him! 243-3027. As you can see he is a big part of our family so please keep a look out for him. Austin misses his "ki ki"!

4 comments:

Shelley Patterson said...

How sad! I have a cat that looks similar, and I know that I would be so sad if he ran away. I hope you are able to find him!

Jenni said...

I am so sad for you. I know how hard it is to lose an animal....but hopefully we can find your Gizmo! I'll send the boys out looking!!!

The Ferrell's said...

check the pound every day. They are bad in Blackfoot and if they get a stray they keep it 3 days and then thats it! SO keep on them bout him. HOpefully someone finds him!! If I lived there then I would help you go out looking! my ex-mother in law lost her kitty and found it in Idaho Falls! so you never know!!

Unknown said...

I will have my family keep their eyes out they are currently looking for ours while we are back East. So I will tell them to watch out for yours. Good Luck!!