Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

More Cakes

Thought I'd share a couple of cakes I made last week:

This one was for a girl turning 10 who wanted a zebra cake with hot pink flowers

And this was for a "cake-smash" session


My family blog is starting to look like my cake blog...maybe I should have a blog just for my cakes? I think I have to many blogs as it is....What do you think?

I just realized I never posted this cake from a "cake-smash" session I did a month ago

2 comments:

Shelley Patterson said...

You seriously have a gift. The zebra cake is awesome!

Jenni said...

Your talents ASTOUND me!!!!