Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkins, Pumpkins, and more Pumpkins!

I have been slacking on my posts lately – which has been easy to do since I’ve got two kiddos to play with and work to catch up on! But I thought I’d hurry and post what we’ve been up to the past two weeks!

Fall is my most favorite time of the year – I love Halloween! But this year I haven’t been able to really celebrate it; I haven’t even decorated the house! Just been to darn busy! It has really bummed me out a little bit! The only thing we have done that is festive is the Pumpkins:

Saturday the 17th we went to the pumpkin patch here in town and it was pretty sad…all the pumpkins were tiny or green. And I just can’t have a green pumpkin…that’s not a pumpkin at all! So after searching for a while we just found 4 cute tiny ones to take home!

Here are some pics:

Our Little Family at the Patch

Mylee in her cute Halloween outfit
(of course way to big on her - even Newborns are still big on her)
Check out the cute bow, I made that!

Austin and Aunt Danee lookin for the perfect pumpkin


Once they found one Austin wanted nothing to do with it.
He was scared of them, wouldn't go near one!


Here are our pumpkins we picked.



And as I stated above we have been getting together with the Gillins family to carve pumpkins for the past two years and it has become a very fun tradition!

Here are some pics:

He even smiled by a pumpkin
But he still hates them!
So he just watched Randee and Mason
He is such a goofball but I love him!
Everyone's pumpkins...can you guess which one is Aarons?

4 comments:

Shelley Patterson said...

That is hilarious that Austin is scared of the pumpkins! It's amazing what they are afraid of. And little Mylee is such a doll.

The WIlloughby Family said...

Cute!! I love carving pumpkins, it is such a fun tradition!!

Skye said...

That's cute/funny that Austin's scared of pumpkins. And believe me, you are not the only one that is slacking on the Halloween holiday. My decorations include two plastic battery operated pumpkins that I turn on by the window :) Oh well!

And little Mylee is so cute, I love the bows in her hair!

Unknown said...

I think it's pretty comical that Austin is scared of pumpkins. I would love to see his reaction when he's older and you tell him. Mylee is such a beautiful baby!!