Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Adjusting to two

I can not express enough how much I love my kiddos! And it is fun having two kids at home with me! I LOVE IT!

But I must say it helps that Mylee sleeps so much...I am afraid that will stop shortly. And my little buddy is always on the go (as usual) but he has warmed up to his sis and loves to be around her (for the most part). I love how he always says "baby" or "Mylee" with a smile when he is around her. He wants to help out by giving her a binky or bottle ... and she has only been hit by one of his flying sippy cups.

I must share this picture - I was getting Mylee ready for the day and Austin fell asleep on the bed so I put Mylee in his arms and snapped a picture...it was so precious! (no worries I didn't leave her there).


This just melts my heart and makes me so happy. I love being able to capture these moments, thanks to a wonderful supporting husband who lets me stay home and be with my kids. Thanks babe!

All-in-all I think we are adjusting just fine...I was afraid I wouldn't love Mylee as much as I did Austin - no worries I love them just the same. And who ever said you love your first kid more than the rest must not have a sweet little baby girl like I do! I do believe there is no greater love than a mother's love!

So no need to worry about me, I am loving my kiddos and I couldn't be happier!

I also wanted to throw in a few pictures from the annual Brendle Family trip to Jackson:

Kaidence holding Mylee

Austin playing with Steve's shoes

Bowen eating dinner

Mylee and her cousin Khloee - they are 2 months apart


5 comments:

Shelley Patterson said...

How cute. I'm glad you are adjusting well to 2 kids. They are so fun!

Chelsi said...

She's beautiful. So glad things worked out the way you wanted them to. Love all her hair!!

Unknown said...

I am happy things are working out so good and you're adjusing so well. I love the pictures, especially the one where they are both sleeping, it makes Austin look so big and grown up. Mylee is so beautiful!! I love all the hair she has.

Skye said...

I love the sleeping picture of your two kiddos together...it's darling! I'm glad things are going so well.

Micah and Jen said...

The second one is always the scariest to think of having....just because you can't imagine your life with 2....but then they get here and you realize you worried for nothing! And the good news...it's the same with every baby....you love them all the same amount, but the worry about it isn't as bad during the preggo part! :) I'm so glad things are going well for you!!!