Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Mylee's Firts Photo Session

We finally had some time to try and do a mini photo session for Mylee's Newborn Portraits...and let me tell you - it's IMPOSSIBLE to do with a 20-month-old little boy (yes I am talking about my little buddy Austin). Well honestly we have been trying to get this session done for 3 days now and today was the first day we actually got some pictures taken! It is so much harder to work with your own kids...it's amazing how your patience just disappears! But enough complaining because I actually LOVE how they turned out. I didn't get to do any of the vintage look like I had planned but I love these simple portraits so much! Here is a little peek you can check out some more on my photography website here: Mystic Memories Photography


Aaron took the cutest picture of these two but the flash went off (and I had shadows) and by the time I grabbed the camera Austin was laying down cuddling her - I still love this picture though, just because it's my kiddos!


I think she will have daddy wrapped around her finger!!

WE LOVE YOU MYLEE

7 comments:

Mark and Shelbey said...

Such cute photos!! I LOVE the one of them both together! I remember when we came to get Addie's pics done with you when she was 6 weeks and we tried getting some of her and Dallas together and couldn't because he wouldnt sit still!!

Chelsi said...

Love the pics! Wish I was closer so you could do Henson's pics. Love the baptism photos too, that's a neat idea.

Dune Monkeys said...

The pic with Austin and Mylee is the best!! That is so cute! Congrats again on the little cutie.

The WIlloughby Family said...

She is so cute and tiny!! Love them!! Austin will be such a good big brother!!!!! How are you feeling by the way?? If you need me to take your little guy I always can!!!!!

Jesse and Brooke Ward said...

Oh so Cute!! She is so beautiful!!

Shelley Patterson said...

Super cute! Your kids are adorable!

Ben and Jen said...

Very very Cute! Congrats!