Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Fun with the Brendle Family

This weekend we had the opportunity to watch my nephew Cade get baptized and spend some time with my sister and her family.

We headed to Hill base Friday after Aaron got off work. Saturday was a big day for Cade.
He looked so cute in his little suit. It was a very neat baptism, our whole family was able to make it - we are very proud of Cade for his choice to become a member.

After the baptism we headed to the park for a birthday celebration in honor of Cade. We had a BBQ and the kids had water fights...than some of the adults got into the fights and it ended in smashing cupcakes in each other's faces.

I love the time I get to spend with my family (even though it's not much). It was just nice to have everyone together for once.

Cade, Austin, & Blake before the baptism
What a handsome group of boys
Austin eating some lunch while I bug his with kisses

Jaxon, Kyler, and Austin
The Brendle Grandbabies - cute babes


James & Aaron trying to get Tim with a cupcake


James got the birthday boy first


Austin and daddy on the swings

The pregos - It's been so fun to be pregnant with my sister

And since I am starting to document my belly growth (a little late) here is my baby bump at 24 weeks. Only 2 more weeks and Im in the 3rd trimester! YAY!

2 comments:

Shelley Patterson said...

Misty, how the heck are you still so little? I feel like I've gained 20 pounds so far... oh wait, I almost have! Maybe I'm just doing bad on my eating habits this time- who knows. But you look great! I hope you're feeling better too!

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

You look so cute! I am glad that you finally posted a belly photo! You are 6 weeks ahead of me and I swear I am huge compared to you! You look great!