Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Twinkie Lover

My wonderful husband has introduced our son to Twinkies. I don't know what possessed him to bring one home - neither one of us eats Twinkies. But for some reason Aaron thinks it's a good thing to feed Austin for breakfast. Mom just loves the mess they make! And now we have another Twinkie lover in the family (my brother loves Twinkies, it's a family joke).

5 comments:

Chelsi said...

My family was just talking about going to Mt Rushmore sometime. Looks like you had fun. A motor home would be the way to go for sure! Tydon has never had a Twinkie. He doesn't like to be dirty so I don't know if he would love them or not. I'll visit your mommy blog... great idea!!

Jenn & Kiddos said...

Classic! Dad's always bring in the mischief don't they!! Aaron you kill me!

Shelley Patterson said...

Who doesn't love twinkies? That is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Awh this is too funny!

Quintin & Teresa said...

how cute misty! congrats on the little one on the way!