Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's 100% Official...

We finally have a definate-

We are having a GIRL

I had my big ultrasound yesterday and they said it is 100% Girl! But more important the baby seems healthy and normal! YAY!

It's a good thing it's a girl because I would hate to put on all those cute pink outfits I've collected on a boy!

Here are a few of the ultrasound photos:

This one was a little hard to tell (so I made it obvious) but it's pretty clear that there is nothing in between those legs!

And here is her little profile...so cute!

So there you have it...now I just need the perfect name. Aaron and I have a million boy names (as we were hoping for 4 boys and than 1 girl). So if there are any suggestions I'd love to hear them. The only one I seem to like is McKenzee Marie. Her middle name will definitely be Marie (since it is my middle name).

For the rest of the info is more for journaling purposes:

At the ultrasound her heartbeat rate was 125 (which surprised me because I was always told girls had faster heartbeats than boys and I remember Austin's being 147). Her measurements from butt to head were 6 in. and approximate weight was 15 oz. They said she was measuring a little smaller than what my due date says (her measurements put the due date as Oct. 2nd - which I would love an October baby) but he said the measurements from the first ultrasound are more accurate which is Sept. 21st.

As for momma-

I am now 23 1/2 weeks. I feel bad because I haven't documented my belly growth like I did when I was pregnant with Austin. So I guess it's better late than never. So I will try and get some bump pics on here. I already look like I am at 30 weeks, but I haven't gained any weight...ok I should knock on wood because my next appointment I'll probably gain 10 lbs. But I did start out 10 lbs. heavier with this baby than I did with Austin (I was in much better shape than too, I was jogging 2 miles everyday for the first 2 months of my first pregnancy (than the wonderful morning sickness hit)...and with this one I'd probably die if I tried to walk a mile! And I still have problems with morning sickness - (but it has gotten better). And my headaches happen a lot less (and haven't had a migraine in 2 weeks) so that's really good news.

And I had to throw in these pictures of Austin; he is my little future photographer:


Austin loves to turn on the studio lights while I am working on the computer (it's the only way to keep him happy while I work) - but once I get my new lights this won't be happening, as for my photographer friends - I know my lights are crap :)

checking out mom's vacation camera



I can't wait to get him his first camera...ok I admit it I already bought him one but he is still to little for it!

12 comments:

Mark and Shelbey said...

Congrats on the baby girl! That is so exciting! I have tons of baby girl stuff boxed up... if you would like to have it let me know because Mark and I wont be needing it (he doesn't want anymore!)

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

Yay! You will love having a baby girl! They are more challenging but so much fun!!!

Jesse and Brooke Ward said...

How exciting!! A Little Girl!! Congrants!!

Skye said...

How exciting! Congratulations! I hope everything continues to go well :)

Unknown said...

Misty, congratulations! Girls are so much fun and she will get to grow up with a big brother to watch over her too.

The Brendles said...

So we will have a Khloee and a McKenzee, they will have so much fun growing up together!! And one more little girl for me to love on and then give back to mom and dad, that should keep me content :) Love ya and glad everything is going good!

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you to know for sure!! Girls are a lot of fun and I love the name that was one of the names we like too

The Hunters said...

Finally I got one right! Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you! Here is a link to a fun website that so you how popular names are. I have alot of fun with it!

http://www.babynamewizard.com/voyager

Jenny said...

Yea I'm glad that it really is a girl. I will start sewing.!!!

Jenn & Kiddos said...

Wahoo! Girls are the best! Austin will be such a cute big brother!!

Dune Monkeys said...

Congratulations again!! I can't wait to shop for your little girl....lol!!!

Micah and Jen said...

Oh I am happy to hear it's a GIRL....you need one of those! :) Congrats and now I can't wait to see her!!!