Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Weekend

Our little Trio had a fun filled weekend and mom wasn't the best documenter (I didn't take pictures of most of our fun).

My sister and her family came up Friday-Sunday to spend some time with us and we had such a blast...I wish she lived closer (ok if I was wishing for things I wish we lived in Utah).

Saturday we all went to the pool and let the boys play for a while - while the pregos chatted and watch from the side. After the pool we went to Jensens Grove so the boys could play football (which they ended up jetskiing and Cyndee and I went home and enjoyed the cool indoors). Later on we ordered some Pizza and just hung out while the guys watched basketball. That night I was wonderfully sick and didn't sleep much (well I don't sleep much anyways).

Sunday Aaron and Steve went golfing...what's a fun weekend without golfing right?
Thanks for a fun time Cyndee, Steve, Cade, and Blake...we miss you already!

Monday we decided to try and go to the zoo (as did everyone else, we waited in line for a while to get in).

While we were waiting for Aaron's parents, Danee and Aaron decided to take Austin on some rides (Austin didn't care to much for them):


He cried the whole time on the farris-wheel

Than he cried on the Merry-Go-Round

Aaron wanted to take him on this ride but I said no, which Im am glad because Danee almost lost it.

When Grandma and Grandpa Mc got there we headed to to zoo.

The Three of us (and one in the oven)

Austin loves his Aunt Danee

But he doesn't like the goats

Not even a little.
Now that I think about it, Austin spent most of the day whining... We even played the slide and he cried:

I just hope he gets over his whining stage before the baby gets here...and his seperation anxiety with Aaron (the kid screams anytime Aaron walks out of a room - he could care less if Im around or not)!

3 comments:

Chelsi said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. I think every kid goes through a whining stage over and over... Tydon is a Momma's boy right now, I don't understand what causes them to like one of us more than the other, but it seems normal. Do you have an official bump yet??

Shelley Patterson said...

Yeah, Hunter loves his Daddy too. It's not quite as bad, but what I don't understand is that Grant teases him to no end and he STILL comes back for more. Sorry you were sick over the weekend. Come to think of it, I was too! I'm about done with being sick!

The Ferrell's said...

Atleast he cries for Aaron leaving...Katreena screams and kicks and cries if Kyle comes anywhere near her especially if she just woke up. What did he think of the zoo? I want to take her but havn't had time! We took her on a Carousel in Boomtown, NV on our way to Cali....I was the one who got sick! Seriously on the carousel!