Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Monday, June 8, 2009

25 Weeks and still sick...

That's right...I have hit my 25 week mark and I still feel like I did when I was just starting out with this pregnancy. Some of you may just want to skip this post; it's a lot of whining and talk of throwing up! :) Don't say I didn't warn you!

I just had one of the worst weekends...well not counting all the fun family times we had but I just feel like crap all the time! I can thankfully say that my headache seem to be gone (knock on wood). But I still seem to have a hard time not throwing up! I spent all Thursday night, Friday, and Saturday throwing up (thank you to my wonderful mother-in-law who saved me Friday by taking Austin). I want to be able to say it was just the stomach flu but I seem to have the "stomach flu" every other weekend. And when I’m not throwing up, I feel like I’m going to! I was afraid that Thursday and Friday I starting to have contractions (but it's to early right?) but I didn't recognized them the first time when I was pregnant with Austin. So who knows?
And I've been staying busy with my work lately (when the weather doesn't make me cancel).

I had a wedding Wednesday (almost 4 hours) and I seemed to get through that ok - but I decided to probably not take on any more long weddings this summer unless it's family or a friend (which doesn't break my heart at all). Being on your feet for 4 hours in the hot sun while feeling like you are going to lose it at any moment just isn't much fun.

And Thursday I had a newborn session (such a cutie, I hope I can get some pics posted tonight after my session) and I barely made it through that (I lost it as soon as they walked out the door).

Friday I felt so horrible that I was praying that a storm would hit before my session so I could cancel it (I know that sounds horrible but I couldn't stop hugging a toilet!) and thankfully my prayers were answered - sorry to all who had plans that got ruined by the rain....my bad!

By Saturday I was fed up and just had to suck it up because I was throwing my sister a baby shower and I was not going to ruin it for her. Than right after the shower I was able to take a 6 hour car ride...where thankfully I didn't lose it! :) Even today I had felt naseated all day.

Anyways I am sure no one wants to hear how much fun I am having - but I thought I'd give an update on the pregnancy. Sorry no pictures of me, I look way to hot! :)

I will post about the family fun we had this weekend sometime later.

As for Aaron he is enjoying his carefree self with all of the golfing lately…6 days a week (some days he does 36 holes) and a tournament or two every weekend you’d think he’d be sick of it! Austin and I don’t see much of him anymore – unless his family is doing something. Come to think about it maybe he is just avoiding me – I know I’m not contagious!!! Anyone was to adopt a pregnant lady and a cute 1-year-old into their family? :) Some days it's just easier to make jokes about it instead of getting my feelings hurt.

4 comments:

Shelley Patterson said...

I understand the feeling. I threw up all 9 months of pregnancy with Hunter and so far I'm on the same path with this one. My sickness has calmed down some over the last 4 weeks, but I still feel nauseated a lot. I'm sorry you have to go through this. Doesn't it just make you so mad when you hear about people who don't even get sick at all during their pregnancy? I so wish I were that person! Good luck, and keep smiling as much as possible.

Unknown said...

I can relate 100 percent!! I was sick with Matti the whole time, but after I hit the end of my first tri I was fed up with it and got some drugs I'll shoot you an email with the details. Also I am dead serious about being able to help out any time!!! I'll even just hang out at your house while you sleep and Austin, Matti, and Hallie can play. So if you need help call me anytime... :)

Chelsi said...

Yuck! So sorry you are still sick. I hope it ends soon... being pregnant is enough without being constantly sick. Gordon would be so jealous if he knew your hubby was golfing that much. It is way too expensive here though. I really should get him a pass, but it would cost us a fortune now that the closest course is Thanksgiving Point. I'm excited to see your pics!

Misty said...

Thanks for all the kind word and encouragement...I am praying it doesn't last much longer.