Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day and a "little" rain...

I don't know about you guys but we had a pretty fun and wet Father's Day.

I told Aaron we could do anything he wanted for Father's Day...and can you guess what he wanted to do?


Yeap that's right we went golfing - in between the storms of course. You would think after he took first in the City tournament the day before he would want to do something besides golf - no that's all he likes to do these days.
I must brag a little because he is a pretty good golfer! He has taken first in a couple of tournaments already this year.

And yesterday he was only 6-inches from a hole-in-one! It was pretty neat! He was so excited and bummed at the same time.

we only got rained on for a few holes, but that didn't stop Aaron for a second - Austin had fun pretending to drive the cart.


When it cleared up Aaron let Austin help him putt - so cute! Aaron would make the putt and Austin would throw the ball back to him so he could putt again.
We had barely finished with 9 holes when the next storm hit. So after the hail stopped we decided to go look around town and it was a little messy...
This was in Ridley's parking lot
This car got stuck in the Blackfoot Clinic's parking lot
It looked like snow but it was really hail.
I thought this was kind of funny, there was a bunch of shopping carts stranded in the water.

Hopefully everyone has recovered from the rain and it looks like it's going to be a sunny day - first one in like 3 weeks (I can't complain, I love rain). And I hope everyone had a great Father's Day!

4 comments:

Shelley Patterson said...

Wow. Those are great pics of the storm. I love that pic of the shopping cart. It looks like you guys had a great Father's Day weekend!

The Hunters said...

Thats so crazy! I can't believe how much rain there was. it didn't even really rain here. Did Aaron get a new truck?!?

Jesse and Brooke Ward said...

Those pictures are awesome! I can't believe all the rain lately!! I'm so happy to see the sun shining!!

Chelsi said...

Gordon would be so jealous of all the golfing... he doesn't get to go near enough. I actually wish he could golf more :) LOVE the pics of everything stranded in the water.