Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

No longer a baby


My baby girl isn't a baby anymore. She had her one year check-up and shots, her new stats are:

16 lbs. 6 ounces and 28 inches
(that's were Austin was when he was about 4 months old LOL)
This puts her between percentile 10 and 25 for height
and below percentile 5 for weight.

She is a tiny thing. The doctor showed a little concern about her growth pattern and I have to take her in every month and get her weighed. Which amazes me because she is such a good eater! She LOVES food!

Other things she loves are:
-Stuffed Animals
-playing with Austin
-drinking out of a straw
-her bottle (I am going to have a hard time with this)
-baths
-walking (which is turning into running)
-chew on toothbrushes
-Likes to play fetch - this is pretty cute.
-Climbing stairs

Things she doesn't like:
-bows in her hair
-car seat
-being told "no"
-when you take ANYTHING away from her
-doesn't like to travel
-Doesn't like sleeping anywhere BUT her crib

She still doesn't talk and that worries me. She will say da da and ma ma once and a while but for the most part she is just quiet and content.
She likes sippy cups but prefers her bottle.
She is still in size 2 diapers.
Wears size 3 shoes now
Is in size 6-9 clothes (I still have a lot of 3-6 clothes she wears).
We finally took her out of her infant car carrier and bought her a car seat...she looks so small in it.
Still only has 2 teeth. Her upper two have been swollen for like 2 months but have yet to break the gums.
Well that's a little update on out little girl! She is such a blessing to us and we LOVE her to death!
Of course what's an update without some pictures, these are from the past month:
Enjoying her sippy
We are finally starting to put her in a high chair...it's a funny sight. You can't even see her feet because she is so tiny! But I think she likes it!

Climbing the stairs


loving grown up food!


She LOVES her mac n cheese!


I finished her 1-year portraits and I have more posted here on my photo blog if you want to see.

1 comment:

Shelley Patterson said...

I'm not sure why I didn't see this blog post before, but I love it! Mylee is seriously a little doll. I love how petite she is. She is just gorgeous.