Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mylee's 1st Birthday Bash

Here are some pictures from Mylee's birthday bash last Saturday...


I had so much fun planning Mylee's party, some say I was a little over the top but I don't care I wanted to go all out for my baby girl.
To see more picture of the birthday bash details check out this post on my photo blog.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Thanks so much for inviting us! It was sersiouly THE cutest party ever! You did such a great job!!! We love little Mylee....and are sad that we will be out of nursery before she gets in there. Guess we need to do some fun winter playdates! I am working on my basement....and I "think" santa is bringing the little ones a fun playhouse for the basement! :) You will have to come on over for some fun! :)

Shelley Patterson said...

How fun! Happy birthday Mylee doll!