Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fun with the kids....

Here is some of the fun I have been having with the kids over the last month or so:

Austin had his first experience with the Ice Cream truck
Mylee was full of envy...

No worries she got her fare share,

but was mad when it was gone
So we gave her a cookies, it made her happy again!


Mylee finally got to meet her Aunt Chelsee

Austin being silly

When ever Austin eats Mylee whines for some food.
Here is Austin sharing his Mac n cheese.

I think secretly Austin loves having a sister...
I find him playing in her stuff all the time.
I just wish Mylee would keep her bows in like Austin does, LOL
And I wish she had his thick hair!
Mylee found Austin's left over fries

I found Austin passed out on the couch one day,
with a piece of pizza.
Some days they play great together!

Grandma Brendle with the kiddos.

No comments: