Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Jackson Hole 2010

I can't believe our annual Brendle family Jackson Hole trip is already over. We look forward to it all year and it just doesn't seem long enough. Well it is only 2 days so it is really short. Every year we go to Jackson Hole with my family and stay at a condo for conference weekend. This year Aaron decided to do a golf tournment the same weekend so I took the kids by myself. They were so well behaved I lucked out! :)

here are some photos from the trip:

Austin's first elk experience


I think my dad likes Mylee :)

My silly kiddos

Mylee and Kaidence - Kaidence loved having Mylee around this year
and Mylee LOVED having Kaidence carry her everywhere.

Me and my kiddos after lunch

Love this little cutie

My little cheeseball

Austin and Mylee with Grandma and Grandpa Brendle

They look so sweet and innocent - wish they would do this for me during portrait photos!
I posted more photos from Jackson here on my photo blog if you want to check them out.

2 comments:

Shelley Patterson said...

How fun. I seriously can't believe how adorable your kids are.... Austin is getting so big, and Mylee is just a doll!

The WIlloughby Family said...

I love Jackson! I am glad you guys had fun, it was a great weekend to get out too! Mylee is SO dang cute!!! I can't believe she is one!!