Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

I have been so busy lately with sessions and editing I haven't had much time for anything else. I am so behind on our family blog. I pretty much have had a session every evening for the past few weeks and will continue to have a session every night (besides a few days off) up until Halloween. I love it and I really enjoy my work but October is my favorite month and I never feel like I really get to enjoy it because I am always so busy with my photography. This year I am smart enough to take the whole month of December off so I can enjoy the season with my family...but who knows I am such a people pleaser and I can never tell people no.

With my crazy busy schedule at night I was worried we weren't going to be able to take the kiddos to the pumpkin patch this year. Our first open night wouldn't of been until the 22nd and I was afraid all the good pumpkins would be gone by than. But lucky us I had a someone cancel their session so we packed up the kiddos, picked up my mom, and headed to Shoemakers pumpkin patch. We have done this the past 3 years. Usually we take Danee (aaron's sister) but she wasn't able to go that night and I couldn't go any other time so this was our first year without Danee...but we still enjoyed our little outing!

Mylee loved playing in the mud and Austin was picking out all of the big pumpkins! I just loved spending some quality time with my little family! :)




3 comments:

Jenni said...

Super cute! Glad you got to go out before all the pumpkins were gone.....except now we all have to go again anyhow! GRRRR! Stupid teenagers! Cute pictures of your kiddos and cute family! :)

Shelley Patterson said...

You're looking good Misty! So is the rest of that family of yours. You have some seriously cute kiddos! I'm glad you got to have a day off to enjoy some of this beautiful fall season.

The WIlloughby Family said...

So much fun! I love fall and carving pumpkins!