Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Playdate with Grandma

The weather has been so WONDERFUL the past few weeks! I love, love, LOVE fall! We have been taking advantage of the perfect weather as much as we can lately. Austin has loved playing in the backyard while Aaron builds a shed. I really am dreading the snow that I know will probably start falling on Halloween. But if the snow could stay away until Thanksgiving it would be wonderful (I have many sessions to photograph. I hate rescheduling.) Anyways the kids even played out in the water last week when it was in the high 70's - I figured I'd let them play one last time.
Anyways last week my mom surprised me and the kids during the day and took us to Jensen's Grove for an hour to run around and play. It was so nice to let Mylee just run - and she LOVED it! Austin just threw rocks in the water, Grandma tried to teach him how to skip rocks.


No comments: