Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010


So I tried to get a cute picture of Mylee and Austin together in their cute pebbles and bam-bam costumes and this is how they acted....


So being frustrated and not wanting to do it myself, I hurried and packed them up and went to The Photography Boutique and I am sooooo happy I did. This is the first picture of my kids where they are both looking at the camera and no one is crying, lol. (No one is smiling but I don't care.) Thanks to Harmony.


We also did our annual pumpkin carving at the Gillins house...


And a big thanks to my mother who helped me make Mylee and Austin's costumes this year.

No comments: