Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Family Portraits 2010

Wow....I am falling so far behind on my blogging. I lost my computer for week because of a virus and so I got far behind in my work so all of my personal things got put on hold - which includes this blog. I just wanted to hurry and post our family pictures we got done last week. My wonderful friend and fellow photog (Jennifer Hill) was sweet enough to take these for me, my kids were horrible during the session and we only got a few smiles so I have been trying to photoshop to get a picture of everyone smiling. If you want a glimpse into what a real session is like with my kids check out this blog post I put on my photo website. So thanks Jenni for being so understanding and patient with my kiddos! :)

Now that I have them edited I need help trying to pick one out for our Christmas Card:






















Which one is your favorite????

3 comments:

Chelsi said...

I can't choose! Love em :)

Jenni said...

Your kids weren't that bad.....I have had total screamers the entire time {sure you have too} and your kids weren't screaming! Your editing is amazing....and for some reaso I just keep getting drawn to the field ones....I just love those! But all the cute smiles in the waterfall ones are super cute! Maybe use both???

Dune Monkeys said...

you look fabulous!!! I love them all I got a laugh at the one where Mylee is giving the kissy face with Aaron and Austin. Cute family! love the post, so true so true!