Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Lagoon

This past weekend Aaron and the kids went to Lagoon with Aaron's family.

I got to stay home and get caught up on my editing (which I only got half way done)...but mainly I cleaned, it's so sad when I FINALLY had some time to myself all I did was clean - and I was excited about it!!! I know I am weird but you had no idea how bad my house was...ok the upstairs still is but the downstairs is clean it's NICE! Gross part was I think I killed a billion spiders while I was doing it. I put Home Defense all over after I was done cleaning. This is one of the first times spiders have been really bad at our house and it's because Gizmo our cat would always find them and play with them until they died...I really miss that cat! :(

But on a happier note here are some pics Aaron took of Austin at Lagoon...poor kid didn't look like he was having any fun - didn't smile in any!!





Aaron said that Austin found a little girlfriend while they were there...he wanted to go on every ride she went on. That's daddy's boy, already going after the girls! :)

No comments: