Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Elder McLaughlan is HOME!

This past weekend we spent celebrating...Aaron's little brother Jordan is home from his mission! :)

We picked him up from the SLC airport late Friday night and partied until late Sunday night. Our little family was so worn out that we slept in until 10 a.m. Sunday morning and almost missed Jordan's home coming!

It is so nice to have him back home. He sure has grown up! He has become a handsome young man...ladies he is single! But I am sure that won't last long! :)

Here are some pictures from the airport:


Austin and Jakson coloring a poster for Jordan


Keagan and KarLee waiting (and Mindee)


The proud Parents


first time Jordan saw Mylee...he was overwhelmed with two at once!
Austin was a little over 6 months when Jordan left.

The McLaughlan Family (minus Chelsee)


Mylee and Daddy


I wanted to post a couple of OLD pictures from when Aaron came home from his mission:
Many of you might not know but Aaron and I were high school sweethearts and we kept in contact when he went on a mission. I surprised him at the airport when he came home-
his face was priceless, he was so shocked.

Aaron and I October 2004 - 3 weeks later we were engaged
And we were married in December :)

2 comments:

The WIlloughby Family said...

What a cute picture of you and Aaron. I waited for Ben too--it was SO hard!!! Ben actually surprised me by coming home 4 weeks earlier than he had told me. He showed up at my house-I was SHOCKED!!!

Shelley Patterson said...

I love those old picture of you and Aaron. They are priceless!