Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My baby boy is 4 months old!

I can't believe that today, Austin is 4 months old already!


I know I haven't posted much about his little milestones, I've been staying really busy with my photography. So I decided to make one big blog about the past month and what Austin is doing now. And of course I have photos of everything so enjoy watching my babe grow as I have enjoyed every second I get to spend with him as he grows so fast.....

Austin's first pair of shoes...



He loves to grab his toes



He rolls over from is back to front (all the time now) and reaches for toys. Last month he hated being on his belly and now all he wants to do (besides stand) is be on his belly - he even swims, he tries hard to move - when he learns to crawl I am in trouble!


He loves to stand...

Stand and drool...


ok-Stand, Drool, and walk.



This one Im not proud of and I don't like, but he loves tv.



He has always loved baths but now he plays and splashes.


He has grown out of his bassinet, he rolls over in his sleep now.


Loves to be read to, his first book was, "Just for you" one of the Little Critter books - they were my fav when I was little so I had to buy them!

He has now tastes his first baby cereal, it didn't go so well the first time, he kept pushing it out with his tounge but it was cute to watch him discover it.




And as of yesterday he is using the bigger bottle - he's up to 6 oz. (somtimes)

And as of last night he is sleeping in his crib in his own room....


My baby is growing up on me way to fast! I love him to pieces! And I am so blessed to be able to watch him grown and discover new things.

3 comments:

Jenn & Kiddos said...

He is so adorable!

Micah and Jen said...

They do grow far too fast and every milestone is my favorite! I just love being a mommy & watching these little guys grow.....great way to document it all on here! :)

Anonymous said...

Your little Austin is pretty cute Misty!! Looking at those pictures got me excited for the next few months.