Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Since it was Aaron's first Father's Day, I wanted it to be extra special. I wanted to include all of his fav. things and just have a fun filled day. So that's what we did. A day full of: Family, Big Boy Toys, and Golf!


We started out our day by going to church, Austin decided to get the giggles and he laughed pretty much the whole time during the first speaker (it was really cute) - than he got bored and slept through the rest of church.

Right after church we decided to take advantage of the family pool and give Austin his first swim. Austin didn't like it to much, he'd wimper everytime Aaron would put him in the pool - so Aaron decided to take him for a ride in the golf cart, that was fun, he really liked that.


After crusin around the block on the cart we headed to my parents house to go visit my dad, and my brothers were there with their families which was nice. And my parents were nice enough to watch Austin for a few minutes while Aaron tooke me for a ride. It was such wonderful weather all day we didn't want to be inside so I told Aaron he could go golf - I am totally against this on Sunday but we let it slide because it was his day.

We went golfing (after I dressed Austin up in his golf outfit - so cute) and Aaron tried to teach me how to golf....Im such a natural! :) NOT! I only got like a double bogey.....times two! But we had a lot of fun. Austin slept through 7 of the holes. He feels the same way about golf as I do....


So Aaron got to do whatever he wanted and I think he had a pretty good first Father's Day - I don't know why I did that because next year I'll have to come up with an even better day to outdo this year.


Here are some photos to enjoy.....



Chillin in the pool...

First time on the tramp...

Going for a ride in the golf cart...

Bowen playing with my shoes...

Aaron's dream...


Getting ready to golf, my boys are so cute!...

Aaron's fav. thing to do...

Austin's fav. thing to do...ok maybe not fav....

We had a wonderful day! Aaron is such a wonderful father, Austin adores him so much. We are very lucky to have Aaron in our lives. I love you so much babe! Thank's for all that you do, your the best! I hope this was a Father's Day to remember!

3 comments:

Jenn & Kiddos said...

I love your blog! You always post so many cute pics! I especially love the one of the boys in their hats! So cute! Love ya!

Micah and Jen said...

Happy 1st Father's Day Aaron! We love watching you with your little boy....Austin is one lucky kiddo!!! :)

The Hunters said...

Misty! looks like you guys had a great first Father's Day!!! I can't believe Austin is getting so big!! I hope it was a day that Aaron will never forget.