Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy 25th Aaron


Aaron the "Birthday Prince"


Yesterday was Aaron's birthday and I think he had a good time. I wanted to do something special and different since it was his 25th. So Monday I surprised him with a BBQ full of friends and family. He said he had no idea so it was fun. A night full food, family, and friends. He loved it.


Everyone eating

Austin chillin in his bouncer



Dan was the cook for the night



Showing off their missing teeth - Randee & Kaidence - two of a kind



Taylor playing with Austin's toy - she loves to turn on the music



Aaron blowing out his candles


And yesterday Jan and Dan took us to the Idaho Falls Chuckars game. That was a blast. Made me miss softball a lot! We didn't get home until midnight. The game went 13 innings and than we waiting a half hour for the fireworks. Aaron passed passed the time bay running the bases with all the little kids after the game, it was hillarious! I love that he is goofy like that, he makes things interesting! I love him so much and I am glad he is my husband and I couldn't of picked a better father for Austin!



The Chukars game, 13 innings 3-5



Aaron was being a dork and wouldn't take a serious picture.


Aaron running the bases with the little kids



Aaron and the Chukar


Fireworks at the end of the game.



We love you Aaron, hope you had a memorable 25th.

2 comments:

Shelley Patterson said...

You're such a good wife! I don't think I'm that ambitious to throw Grant a big barbecue like that. Plus, I probably wouldn't be able to keep it secret! :)

Jenn & Kiddos said...

Aaron will always be a kid at heart! Looks like you had a great time!