Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Morning 2010

This Christmas was our first spent by ourselves. Aaron's family went to Neola to be with his sister so we just decided to stay home and do Christmas with just our little family. (not going to lie, I really had to talk Aaron into it, and he still is mad about it).

And our annual tradition of new PJ's on Christmas Eve:

I thought it was really funny that before Mylee opened her new PJ's I realized that she was wearing the same ones that we had gotten her last year. Yeap she is still in 3-6 month clothes. So I thought it would be fun to post last years picture and the one I took of her this year in the same PJs.....

Had to share this picture of Mylee playing with the tree ornaments.

And now for Christmas morning:
Aaron talking to his mom on the phone and thanking her for the gifts.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Look at you playing catch up.....I SOOOO need to be doing the same thing! :) Great job....and I am LOVIN' all the fun photos of your cute family! :)