Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Annual Brendle Bowl-off

This has become a fun tradition in my family. We usually try and do it Christmas Eve but with my sister living in Utah and spending most Christmas with Aaron's family we have to do it whenever it works for everyone. This year we did it the weekend before Christmas and held our little family Christmas then.

I am proud to say that Aaron and I won the bowl-off and took home the trophy this year. Yes there is a trophy (Aaron took an old bowling trophy from when he was a kid and turned it into the Brendle Bowl-off award. Yeah he's cool like that!)

The little boys loves playing on the games while we bowled.

Daddy helping Austin bowl

It was really fun this year watching the kids bowl and have fun at the bowling alley. It brought back a lot of memories for me. My dad actually owned Statelite Lanes when I was little (I remember cleaning it to earn an allowance) Dad sold it when I was in 1st grade. Funny thing is I don't think much has changed except the automatic scoring.

Had to post this picture of Mylee and Khloee admiring each others Gymboree outfits. :)

No comments: