Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Monday, March 23, 2009

I miss my baby....

Right now my little buddy is in Utah with his Aunt Mindee and I am going through some major withdrawls! Austin's Aunt Danee went to stay with Mindee for Spring Break and Aunt Mindee asked if Austin could come too. It's so nice of Aunt Mindee to take Austin since I have been really busy with photography sessions.
Both Aaron and I have been sick so I guess it's a good thing he isn't here to get the bug. I thought how nice it would be to have the weekend to myself to clean (since my house is in desperate need!) but I got the wonderful 24 hour flu that is going around. And poor Aaron has been in bed all day today with a bug. And our house is still a wonderful mess!
Oh I miss my little buddy who by the way isn't a baby anymore. He is my little big boy! I haven't posted the new things Austin is doing so I thought I'd post some pictures to show just how much of a big boy he is becoming!



This is what Austin does when he is done eating,
he stands up in his high chair.


Austin is such a big boy he can reach, and turn all the door handles.
Last week his daddy spent some evenings working on our deck so
Austin would open the door and walk right outside to see daddy.

This made me laugh so hard.
You can't really tell in the picture but Austin likes
balloons! He grabs the balloon and acts like he is
eating it his face is so funny.
I miss you little buddy I can't wait to see you Friday!!!

1 comment:

Shelley Patterson said...

Super cute. He is getting really big. I'm sorry you have the bug going around. That really bites. Hopefully you'll get better soon and can get some stuff done around the house before Austin gets back! It's so much easier to clean without kids around.